2018 Registration Document
This registration document contains forward-looking statements about the Group’s targets and forecasts, including the Annual Financial Report. The registration document provides a comprehensive information about our company, its activities, financial information, HR, and legal information.
2018 half year financial report
- Listed on: segment A of Euronext Paris
- ISIN code: FR 0010259150
- Mnemonic: IPN
- FTSE classification: 486 – pharmaceuticals
- Sectorial classification ICB: 4577 – pharmaceuticals
- Nominal value: 1 euro
- First trading day: December 7, 2005
Ipsen established a sponsored level I American Depository Receipt (ADR) program in the United States in June 2010 with Deutsche Bank trust company Americas (Deutsche Bank).
- Ticker: IPSEY
- Structure: Sponsored Level I ADR
- Exchange: OTC
- Ratio (ORD:ADR): 1:4
- ADR ISIN: US4626291060
- ORD ISIN: FR0010259150
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ADR HOLDERS:
Deutsche Bank Shareholder Services
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
Peck Slip Station
P.O. Box 2050
New York, NY 10272-2050
Toll-free number: +1 (866) 706-0509
Direct Dial: +1 (718) 921-8137
The Company’s ADR program is sponsored by Deutsche Bank. As the depository bank Deutsche Bank performs the following roles for ADR holders:
- Records and maintains the register of ADR holders
- Is the stock transfer agent
- Distributes dividends in U.S. dollars (if applicable)
- Facilitates the proxy voting process and exercises the voting rights on behalf of ADR holders (if applicable)
- Issues and cancels Ipsen ADSs (American Depository Shares)
- Can distribute company circulars and Annual General Meeting documentation (if applicable)
For those holders who are not registered because their shares are held through a ‘Street name’ (nominee account), your nominee will receive company documents from time to time from Deutsche Bank to distribute to ADR holders. You need to make arrangements with your nominee if you wish to receive such documents and to be able to exercise your vote through the depositary bank at general meetings (if applicable).
||Eric Le Berrigaud|
||Delphine Le Louet|
2019 financial objectives
2019 Financial guidance
The Group has set the following financial targets for 2019:
- Group sales growth year-on-year at constant currency greater than +13.0%; based on the current level of exchange rates, sales growth at current rates would be positively impacted by around 1.0%.
- Core operating margin around 31.0% of net sales, excluding incremental investments in pipeline expansion initiatives.
On May 11, 2017, the Group updated financial guidance for 2020 to reflect the contribution of the acquisitions announced in early 2017, the change of definition of Core Operating Income (to exclude the amortization of intangible assets and the gain or loss on disposal of fixed assets) and the strong performance of the Specialty Care business over the last 15 months.
- Sales in excess of 2.5 billion euros;
- Core operating margin greater than 30% .
This guidance includes the contribution from the recent 2017 acquisitions and excludes the impact from any further business development (other than development costs associated with potential new early to mid-stage R&D assets). It also covers the impact from potential Somatuline® competitive threats.