OUR FOCUS AREAS
What types of charitable contributions do we fund?
Through our charitable contribution efforts, Ipsen provides donations to 501 (c)(3) organizations located in the US that are aligned with our company social responsibility priorities and focus on:
health and social service initiatives aimed at improving patients’ lives, especially in the areas of oncology, neuroscience and rare disease
- science, technology, engineering and mathematics or STEM education programs
- environmental sustainability
- initiatives that aim to strengthen and address critical needs in communities where our employees live and work
Funding is provided to nonprofit organizations that are designated as tax-exempt under IRS Code section 501(c)(3).
The following types of support are ineligible for funding:
- Requests from individual healthcare professionals or group practices in a position to prescribe, purchase, recommend, refer, or arrange for the purchase, sale, or formulary placement of Ipsen products as a healthcare provider, including, but not limited to, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, medical directors, hospitals, healthcare professional students, pharmacists, and any individual employed by such provider entities.
- Support requested by individuals
Please note that other criteria apply and that this list is not exhaustive. Compliance with these requirements does not guarantee that a charitable request will be approved.
For consideration, a charitable contribution application must contain all of the following documents and be submitted at least 90 days prior to the event to allow enough time for proper review by the CFC and for the funding to be received before the event occurs.
Letter of Request – must include:
- A description of your organization, charitable mission and why it is important
- The relationship, if any, of your organization to Ipsen
- The date(s) of the program or event (if applicable)
- The total budget and the donation amount and percentage being requested from Ipsen
- The projected number of attendees (if applicable)
- The program location, including the venue, city, and state (if applicable)
- The payee and address
- Evidence of the existence of the organization and 501(c)(3) status, such as a tax ID number
- A description of any prior donations made by Ipsen to the organization and how they were used
- The number of donors, other than Ipsen, that are being approached to support the request
Agenda or brochure – including a detailed description of the event
Budget – a detailed budget for the total event/project, including:
- the total amount of funds requested from Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- a breakdown of expenses and, if applicable, projected number of attendees
- the percentage of funding requested from Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., to the total funding for the activity
- the number of donors that are being approached to support the event.
Preference will be given to those events funded by more than one donor.
W9 – tax form with tax ID number for the entity receiving the check. Click here to download a W-9 form.
We are collecting personal information in order to fulfill your request.
For consideration, a charitable contribution application must contain all of the following documents and be submitted at least 90 days prior to the event to allow enough time for proper review by the CFC and for the funding to be received before the event occurs to charitable.contributionsNA@ipsen.com.