Ipsen takes protecting personal data seriously. We are committed to ensuring that we comply with data protection legislation across all our activities. This includes having robust technical and organisational measures in place to take care of personal data. We are committed to ensuring that we provide clear information to individuals about how we use their data, in Privacy Notices. We will only process personal data and special category personal data when we have a lawful basis and relevant conditions or processing to do so. We will also ensure that we restrict the use of personal data to the specified purposes and minimise data processing to only that which is required. We will keep personal data accurate and up to date and we will limit how long we keep personal data in line with our retention policy.
We process personal data in a range of different activities and so we have provided Privacy Notices for the core activities below.
- Privacy Notice for website users
- Privacy Notice for visitors to Ipsen sites
- Privacy Notice for dealing with safety information, medical information queries or complaints
- Privacy Notice for working with healthcare professionals
- Privacy Notice for suppliers, customers and service providers
- Privacy Notice for job applicants
- Privacy Notice for political and policy stakeholders, journalists and media, patient organisations, and industry affiliations
In addition to the above Privacy Notices, we will also provide Privacy Notices for specific activities where appropriate.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notices or approach to data privacy, or wish to exercise your rights, please contact email@example.com