Sales growth, core operating margin: discover our financial objectives for 2017 and our 2020 outlook.
2017 financial objectives*
The Group has set the following financial targets for 2017 assuming a successful closing of the Onivyde® transaction with Merrimack by the end of the first quarter 2017, and of the Consumer Healthcare transaction with Sanofi in the second quarter of 2017:
- Specialty Care sales growth year-on-year greater than +18.0%
- Primary Care sales growth year-on-year greater than +4.0%
- Core operating margin (excluding amortization of intangible assets) greater than 24% of net sales
|Specialty Care sales growth||Growth >18%|
|Primary Care sales growth||Growth >4%|
|Core Operating margin||>24%|
On 2 July 2015, the Group provided financial guidance for 2020 in terms of sales and operating margin.
On 1 March 2016, these forecasts were updated to reflect the contribution of cabozantinib, in-licensed worldwide outside the United States, and Japan:
- Sales in excess of 2.0 billion euros;
- Core operating margin greater than 26% (including amortization of intangible assets).
These forecasts will be updated in the second quarter of 2017 to include notably the recent acquisitions of Onivyde® and the new Consumer Health Care products announced in the beginning of 2017, as well as the updated definition of Core financial measures.
*Sales objectives are set at constant currency