Sales growth, core operating margin: discover our financial objectives for 2016 and our 2020 outlook.
2016 financial objectives*
The Group has set the following financial targets for 2016:
- Specialty Care sales to greater or equal to 15% growth.
- Primary Care sales to a range of -3% to -5%.
- Core operating margin raised to around 22%.
|Specialty Care sales growth||Growth ≥+15%|
|Primary Care sales growth||-3% to -5%|
|Core Operating margin||Around 22%|
Taking into account the additional growth stemming from the in-licensing of cabozantinib, Ipsen upgrades its sales targets and confirms its core operating margin objective for 2020, with:
- Sales in excess of 2.0 billion euros, driven by cabozantinib sales in 2019 and 2020;
- A core operating margin beyond 26%, despite the investment phase in 2017 and 2018 to launch cabozantinib for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma in Europe. Ipsen will continue to implement cost containment initiatives and project arbitration to minimize impact on overall Group profitability.
*Sales objectives are set at constant currency