Nature Publishing Group
Series Emergence & Convergence
A partnership with Nature Publishing Group, which publishes the scientific journal Nature and journals in various fields of biology and medicine, has been established to consider “Emergence and Convergence”, a series of one-day meetings. Covering some of the most fascinating aspects of current progress in science, these meetings afford the privilege of seeing new concepts and new fields emerge; the convergence between existing fields; cross fertilisation between disciplines; as well as new insights and fresh data.
- Epigenetic dynamics in the immune system
San Antonio (USA), February 19, 2010
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in neurological disease
Durham (USA), December 5, 2008
- Cell shape and polarity
Chicago (USA), September 29, 2008
- Multiple sclerosis: From pathogenesis to therapy
Paris (France), June 6, 2008
- Epigenetics and behavior
Houston (USA), March 31, 2008
- Genome evolution and structural variation: next steps in natural human genetic variation
Seattle (USA), November 28, 2007
- Small RNAs in development, immunology and cancer
Academy of Sciences, New York (USA), October 3, 2007
Save the date!
November 19: Award lecture of the 21st Neuropsychology Prize of the Fondation Ipsen at the Journée de Neuropsychologie Jean-Louis Signoret.
Send us your comments or questions. We will answer you as soon as possible.